WELCOME TO THIS BLOG

Welcome to this blog! This blog is dedicated to share all information about blindness. Here you will find articles and writings about live, technology, stories and manythings related to blindness.


Whether you are a blind person, a friend or relative of blind person, or having family with blindness, this information might be useful for you. Please feel free to brouse this blog and please leave your comment or suggestion.


Regard,


Joni Yulianto

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Windows Life Writer; An Easy Way for Blogging

Dear Readers,

 

Seems so long I wrote nothing for the blog.

 

Few days ago I found something very interesting when trying my new computer using windows 7. I tried to find outlook express and couldn’t find it in windows 7. When trying to find out at the internet, I found that we can use windows life mail instead of outlook express as e-ail client. Then I tried to search and download it using key word “windows life mail” at google.

 

After downloading and installing the application, I discovered something new which is “windows life writer” under the windows life sub menu at all program. Then I got back to google and found information that “windows life mail is an offline application tool for blogging.

 

How to configure and use the application for our blog? I will write the tutorial in the next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment