WELCOME TO THIS BLOG

Welcome to this blog! This blog is dedicated to share all information about blindness. Here you will find articles and writings about live, technology, stories and manythings related to blindness.


Whether you are a blind person, a friend or relative of blind person, or having family with blindness, this information might be useful for you. Please feel free to brouse this blog and please leave your comment or suggestion.


Regard,


Joni Yulianto

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fixing Run Time Error In Opening MS Word

Dear All,
 
Today I was so frustrating having a serious problem on my computer. When I started working with translation, I got a message "Microsoft run time error application, file c:\program file\microsoft office\office 10\winword.exe abnormal program termination".


 
It happened for many times whenever I opened my MS word application.
 
I have tried many ways to solf the problem including restoring my computer, fixing the registry using RegCure software, however it didn't solf the problem.
 
Being stressful, I searched in the internet and find a very useful solusion which infact truely fixed my serious problem. The steps are as follows:
  1. From the start menu, run search file and folder.
  2. Search for file with key word normal.dot and remember to search also the hidden files.
  3. Afterward, change the extention from .dot to .BAK for all files you have found.
  4. Close all application and reopen your MS word application.
  5. Everything is ok and you can continue your work with MS word application.
Hope this will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment